Submit a Design! Participate in OSOT's Occupational Therapy Month T-Shirt Design Contest
OSOT is looking for t-shirt design submissions celebrating occupational therapy in honour of Occupational Therapy Month in October. Show your spirit for the profession and submit a design! Members will be able to purchase the winning t-shirt starting in November.
- 10 x 8 inch graphic with a maximum of two colours.
- Will be printed on the front of a white t-shirt.
- The main theme of the t-shirt is to celebrate and promote occupational therapy. Show your creativity!
- Submit a JPEG or PNG file. If your design is chosen, we will work with you to submit a higher quality file format when printing the t-shirts.
- The design can be simple! Contact the OSOT office with any questions about your design ideas.
The winner will receive a $100 Guusto gift card (which can be redeemed at dozens of Canadian merchants), a $100 OSOT archived webinar gift card, and a t-shirt.
- Submit a JPEG or PNG file of the design and the completed consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 17 at noon.
- If your design is selected, you will be credited as the winner publicly.