October is Occupational Therapy Month
Canadian occupational therapists celebrate and promote their profession for the whole month of October! Take part in this annual opportunity to share promotional resources and have a meaningful community impact. Consider OT Month the annual launch of your year-round OT promotion/marketing. It's always a great time to promote occupational therapy.
OSOT’s 2022 OT Month Strategy
The Society engages actively in both promoting occupational therapy and facilitating members’ ability and opportunity to promote their profession and services themselves, their workplaces, their communities, and across their networks.
What OSOT Is Doing This OT Month 2022
- Launching a design a t-shirt contest. Submit a t-shirt design to celebrate occupational therapy. The winning design will be available for members to purchase in November.
- Promoting a social media campaign. Members can share with their networks through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Share, repost and/or respond to OSOT’s posts.
- Began a fall digital marketing campaign focused on promoting occupational therapy as a mental health profession and our role in aging in place.
- Selling OT promotional products. Choose from products like our "I Love (heart) Occupational Therapy!" keychains or post-it notes. We have client facing keychains and post it notes as well. Give to your colleagues and clients to promote OT and our pride in our profession!
- Offering 50% off archived webinars for members. Explore dozens of archived webinars to help support your practice.
- Planning the 2022 OSOT Conference in November. Join us November 4-5 in Toronto and participate in stellar education and re-connect with colleagues!
Join in! Do your part to promote OT.