|We would also like to recognize all of the nominees:
- Kala Subramaniam and Karen Koseck: For collaborative work with community partners to create innovative role emerging placements for OTA students.
- Anna Zaffina: For leadership in raising the profile of occupational therapy in mental health, return-to-work, and working with first responders.
- Ellen Yack: For leadership and innovation in private practice, including intervention and approaches to address needs in creative and timely manner.
- Adam Ly: For presentations and publications to raise awareness and knowledge of ADHD in various populations including medical professionals, adults and children.
- Toronto Central Home and Community Care Support Services Internal OT Pilot Project Team - Jessica Botelho, Morgan Gadsby, and Jennifer Silva: For a program where the team functioned as Intake and Primary Care Coordinators for triage and case management as well as direct OT providers during home visits providing seamless and integrated single-point of contact for home safety assessments.